Monday, August 31, 2009

2009 UMS Computer Science Night...

On 10 April 2009, there is my course night which setup at Beverly Hotel, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am also the vice president to handle this course night. The course night is the first and never happened event organize by our course. After the few months of every AJK's effort, it has successful held at Beverly Hotel. Although it's only a few coursemates attend for it, but, i'm sure i have a good memory at that night!!!
This is the signatures place of participants at the entrance of the course night dinner...




And here is the V.I.P table i having my meat with all the invited V.I.P which include some UMS officer and our course's lecturers.


Below are the picture of whole second year students with the V.I.P...



Thanks to all the AJK co-operate with me to complete the course night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment